We are hiring
We are currently looking for a full-time showroom assistant to join our London Belgravia team to assist our fabric managers.
You must be a motivated, passionate and hard-working individual who is willing to learn on the go with the ambition to take on further responsibilities as the role progress.
As a Showroom Assistant you will be
- Greeting and liaising with clients when they enter the showroom
- Providing information and advice on products
- Understanding customer requirements and suggesting products that suit
- Processing sample requests
- Answering phones, assisting with queries and taking messages for the team
- Providing estimates and quotes if needed
- Assisting with emails and order processing if needed
- Learning about existing and new products available
Our company is built on its reputation for providing outstanding hand-crafted products and due to the nature of the product, for offering a variety of unique bespoke services.
The ideal candidate should have great team attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A creative individual interested in interior design and soft furnishings with the ability to engage and inspire customers.
Computer literate with the ability to multitask and take on a variety of responsibilities.This is a full-time role, working hours 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday. Alternate Saturdays with a day in lieu.
Previous customer-facing retail experience beneficial but not compulsory.
Please send your CV to [email protected]