- > General Terms And Conditions
- > Intellectual property right and right to use
- > Returns Policy
- > Data Protection
- > Liability
- Goods supplied from the Website are supplies by Chelsea Textiles, a company registered in the UK whose registered address is 13 Walton Street, London SW3 2HX. Company Reg. No. 2144799
By placing an order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Where you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using it immediately.
- When we receive your order you will receive an automated e-mail reply acknowledging receipt. No contract shall come into existence until we have accepted your order. Your order will be accepted by us by way of a confirmatory e-mail (‘Confirmation of Order’) which will confirm that we are able to send you the goods you have ordered, the price and the estimated delivery date. This Confirmation of Order shall contain all of the information regarding the goods you have ordered. You must immediately check the details contained in the Confirmation of Order and we advise you to print and keep a copy of it. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to accept or reject any offer. You are able to correct errors in your order up to the point at which you click (“submit”) on your order.
Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content of our website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the product on the website and that all products are fairly described. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. All prices and offers are subject to change.
We have aimed to ensure that the colours of our products appearing on our website are as near as possible to the colour of the product. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your computer equipment, and accordingly, we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the product on delivery. As most items are hand-made from natural materials there will be slight variations from item to item. Measurements given are approximate.
All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible in the event that the goods you have ordered are unavailable. In the event that the goods that you have ordered are unavailable a full refund will be offered.
All prices are displayed on the website are in UK Sterling. Unless otherwise indicated these are inclusive of VAT. Payments can be made in UK sterling via a debit or credit card.
- Intellectual property right and right to use
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Returns Policy
- If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item. You must notify us within 7 days and return it to us within 28 days unused and in perfect condition. SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.
Your invoice/dispatch note will come with a form to fill out should you wish to refund or exchange your purchase. Please ensure that this form is enclosed with your return, and that you have stated the reason why the product(s) are being returned. (NB. please note that refunds will only be given provided we receive a completed returns form.) This does not affect your statutory rights.
All items being returned in accordance with this clause must be safely and securely packaged to avoid damage in transit. We shall not accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit or otherwise. We strongly recommend when returning items to us you use recorded or special delivery as we are unable to refund items which are lost in the post. All goods shall remain your responsibility until we receive them.
- Data Protection
- We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: Firstly to process your order, and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass your email address.
We do not store your credit card details, but we do store your name, address, telephone number, email address and previous purchase information.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control.